At Purple, we understand that effective communication is vital to any business. As such, a fast and efficient maintenance and support service is crucial if things go wrong.
Our team of experienced engineers have extensive knowledge of both traditional and hosted telephony, as well as hardware from all the major telephone system brands.
Our standard maintenance contract encompasses the following elements:
- Dedicated points of contact
- Service Level Agreements with agreed targets and measures
- Regular service reviews
- Management reporting to provide visibility and control of on-going costs
Switching to Horizon – Our process
- We assess your current telephone system spend including any maintenance costs, line rental, calls and service charges.
- We review your telephone system requirements, ensuring Horizon is the best solution for your business.
- We carry out a site survey to identify any changes that may be needed to implement Horizon. A dedicated Project Manager then builds and configures the system to your requirements.
- We ensure a seamless transition by arranging the installation and onsite training, carried out by an approved technician, followed by number porting (where required) once the system is set up.
- We provide ongoing, proactive account management, giving you a direct line to your dedicated Account Manager who can assist with any system changes and support.